The life-support system and gateway for the temples of Angkor, Siem Reap was always destined for great things. Visitors come here to see the temples, of course, but there is plenty to do in and around the city when you're templed out. Siem Reap has reinvented itself as the epicentre of chic Cambodia, with everything from backpacker party pads to hip hotels, world-class wining and dining across a range of cuisines, sumptuous spas, great shopping, local tours to suit both foodies and adventurers, and a creative cultural scene that includes Cambodia's leading contemporary circus
- 9 CommentsHighlights TOP THINGS TO DO IN SIEM REAP1. Go temple-hopping around Angkor Wat2. Get some context at Angkor National Museum3. […]Read More »
SIEM REAP TRAVEL GUIDE
- Highlights 1, Best of Siem Reap Nightlife: Night Markets2, Siem Reap Bars and Siem Reap Pub Street3, Watch an Aspara […]Read More »
- Let’s turn back time and visit one of the most interesting temples in Angkor complex, Siem Reap, Cambodia: Banteay Srei […]Read More »
- Highlights #1 – Beng Mealea – The most adventurous experiences of any temples in Cambodia#2 – The Bayon#3 – Preah […]Read More »
- Cambodia is a land of mysterious and fascinating history and culture heavily influenced by Indian culture. If you are a […]Read More »
- Highlights BEST EVENTS & HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA IN 2019Khmer New Year – The most important Holiday in CambodiaPchum Ben – […]Read More »
- Highlights Tonle Sap Lake FactsTonle Sap Lake EcosystemTonle Sap Lake Floating VillageBest time to visit Tonle Sap LakeWhat to expect […]Read More »
- Highlights TOP THINGS TO DO IN SIEM REAP1. Go temple-hopping around Angkor Wat2. Get some context at Angkor National Museum3. […]Read More »
- Located in the North West of Cambodia, Siem Reap is a must-see destination in Cambodia thanks to its location, which […]Read More »
- Welcome to Cambodia, country of pagodas and temples! Being Well-known for its Angkor Wat temple, Cambodia now has become a familiar country to many tourists all over the world. Read More »
- Destination: Siem Reap – Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat –Phnom Penh or vice versaRead More »
- Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Ninh Binh Tour 4 DaysFrom: US$ 339...
- Best of Vietnam 12 DaysFrom: US$ 1380...
- Vietnam Travel Deals – Vietnam Tours Discount 2019-2020HERE IS THE LIST OF VIETNAM TOURS DISCOUNT IN 2019-2020...
- Discovery Vietnam and Cambodia Tour 14 DaysFrom US$ 1770...
- Highlights of Laos Tour 6 DaysFrom: US$ 695 ...
- Classic Cambodia Tour 5 DaysFrom: US$ 596...
- Northern Vietnam Family Tour 7 DaysFrom: US$ 596...
- Vietnam Essential Tour 7 DaysFrom: US$ 932...
- Vietnam and Cambodia 10 DaysFrom: US$ 2440...
- Vietnam Travel Line 14 DaysFrom: US$ 1730...
- How to have a perfect trip to Thailand with Kids
- Hoa Lu Ninh Binh – The Land of Serenity, Nature and Heritage
- Essiantial Things To Do in Yangon, Myanmar | How to get the most of Yangon
- The Ultimate travel guide to Can Tho, Vietnam
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in Ninh Binh
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Da Nang