Travel to Cambodia to experience a slice of intoxicating history, meet the incredibly friendly Khmer people and take-in the country’s breathtaking natural beauty. The powerful Khmer empire once ruled Cambodia (along with contemporary Laos, Thailand and Vietnam). Remnants from those days can be found scattered throughout the country in the form of ancient monuments, most notably the temples of Angkor.
Note, however; Cambodia travel isn’t solely about the past. The country’s capital city of Phnom Penh is bustling, noisy and seductively chaotic, bursting with quality restaurants and a lively nightlife.
Must-Do in Cambodia
- Hey Us Citizens, this is everything you need to know about Cambodia Visa
- What is the best time to visit Cambodia?
- Find the best time to visit Vietnam and Cambodia Laos Thailand
- Top 21 best must-try dishes of Cambodia street food
- Top 11 must visit places in Cambodia-Cambodia hidden treasure
- Local Advisor: 19 Cambodia Travel Tips any visitors must know!
- Cambodia Travel from A to Z – 14 Things to do in Cambodia
- How to have best 5 days in Cambodia-Cambodia itinerary & tips to travel
- Romantic Vietnam Honeymoon Tour 10 Days
- Vietnam and Cambodia, Laos 17 Days
- Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Ninh Binh Tour 4 Days From: US$ 339
- Vietnam Heritage Tour 12 Days From: US$ 1380
- Vietnam Travel Deals – Vietnam Tours Discount 2018 HERE IS THE LIST OF VIETNAM TOURS DISCOUNT IN 2018
- Discovery Vietnam and Cambodia Tour 14 Days From US$ 1770
- Highlights of Laos Tour 6 Days From: US$ 695
- Classic Cambodia Tour 5 Days From: US$ 596
- Northern Vietnam Family Tour 7 Days From: US$ 596
- Vietnam Essential Tour 7 Days From: US$ 932
- Vietnam and Cambodia, Laos 17 Days From: US$ 2440
- Vietnam Tour – Living Local Style 10 Days From: US$ 1263