Travel to Cambodia to experience a slice of intoxicating history, meet the incredibly friendly Khmer people and take-in the country’s breathtaking natural beauty. The powerful Khmer empire once ruled Cambodia (along with contemporary Laos, Thailand and Vietnam). Remnants from those days can be found scattered throughout the country in the form of ancient monuments, most notably the temples of Angkor.
Note, however; Cambodia travel isn’t solely about the past. The country’s capital city of Phnom Penh is bustling, noisy and seductively chaotic, bursting with quality restaurants and a lively nightlife.
Must-Do in Cambodia
- Banteay Srei: En route to citadel of women in Angkor Siem Reap
- 7 Best Temples In Cambodia That Worth Not Missing In Your Cambodia Trip
- TA PROHM: THE SECRET OF ANGKOR’S “TOMB RAIDER TEMPLE”
- The Most Important Festivals & Holidays in Cambodia 2018 -2019
- Cambodia’s Tonle Sap Lake Review: Is it worth visiting?
- Phnom Penh Weather – Travel Guide to Phnom Penh By Month
- Siem Reap Weather- When is the best time to visit Siem Reap Cambodia
- Visit Cambodia in April: Weather, Best places,…
- Hey Us Citizens, this is everything you need to know about Cambodia Visa
- What is the best time to visit Cambodia?
- Hanoi – Ha Long Bay – Ninh Binh Tour 4 Days From: US$ 339
- Vietnam Heritage Tour 12 Days From: US$ 1380
- Vietnam Travel Deals – Vietnam Tours Discount 2018 HERE IS THE LIST OF VIETNAM TOURS DISCOUNT IN 2018
- Discovery Vietnam and Cambodia Tour 14 Days From US$ 1770
- Highlights of Laos Tour 6 Days From: US$ 695
- Classic Cambodia Tour 5 Days From: US$ 596
- Northern Vietnam Family Tour 7 Days From: US$ 596
- Vietnam Essential Tour 7 Days From: US$ 932
- Vietnam and Cambodia, Laos 17 Days From: US$ 2440
- Vietnam Tour – Living Local Style 10 Days From: US$ 1263